Thursday, September 27, 2012

PPTA Interview Questions

I will soon be interviewing Brandon Decker, the head of the Pre-Physical Therapy Association. I emailed him the other day, and I'm sure he will be getting ahold of me soon. This association provides the opportunities and information about how to become a successful program applicant. Some things I will be asking him:
What is a meeting for this association like?
What is your favorite part of the meeting?
Do you learn a lot?
Is is a fun group?
What are some things you usually discuss?
What is the environment like?

This is what I have so far, and I'm sure more questions will come up throughout the interview. I'll post those when I actually do the interview. I'm really excited to learn about this group and potentially join! I'm sure it's really helpful with learning about physical therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment